TRUCK DRIVERS WANTED!
Weeg And Bradford Trucking is an active DOT registered motor carrier. Truck drivers are responsible for transporting goods from one location to another. Their job duties include loading their vehicles, abiding by traffic laws and ensuring safe unloading and delivery at their destination.
- Valid CDL Class A Drivers License
- Provide a Motor Vehicle Record Driving History with no violations
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Experience hauling a bell and/or end dump trailer
- Must pass drug screen test and background check
Daily Driving per haul orders received. Routes will typically last 8-10 hrs per day.
Driver performs daily routine vehicle inspections and reports at the end of day to office.
- pre-trip/post-trip inspection
- know proper safety measures when loading/unloading
- proper and safe backup of trucks with trailer
- daily log/haul sheets
- report any incidents
To apply email email@example.com or call (307) 746-4286 or (307) 746-5314