Part-Time Highway Maintenance Workers
PART-TIME HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE WORKER
The Sterling Township Highway Department is looking for a part-time Highway Maintenance Worker to perform snow plowing.
- A current valid Class A or B CDL with Air-Brake Endorsement is preferred but not necessary.
- Snow plowing experience is not required but desirable.
- Employee must be available 7 days/week including holidays, if needed, on a 24 hour “on call” basis.
- All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug testing and random/routine drug testing upon employment.
- Applicants need to be 21 years or older.
PAY: The rate of pay for snow plowing will be $20.00/hr.
TO APPLY: Applications are available at the Office of the Sterling Township Highway Dept located at:
1807 Griswold Ave, Sterling, IL 60181 or set up an appointment by calling 815-625-2785
Sterling Township was established in 1852. Sterling Township is dedicated to our mission of “Responsible, Responsive, and Effective government with the commitment to do it best.” Our community’s history sets an example of valiant effort, ingenuity, integrity, foresight, and determination, to build what we call home. We are thankful for that history, and for the men and woman who forged it. We applaud their work for achievement, their ability to respond when called upon, and their will to accomplish much. Their example is visible in our mission of “Responsible, Responsive, and Effective government with the commitment to do it best.