Phillip’s Flowers is a premier florist founded in 1923 specializing in custom floral designs in the greater Chicago land area. Our business includes retail, wholesale, and commercial interior plantscaping and displays. We are a family owned company with deep stable roots that value employees and the communities we serve. Phillip’s Flowers continues to raise the bar stretching limits to provide quality cutting edge floral design. We strive to delight our customers’ everyday!
What Sets Us Apart: For nearly 100 years Phillip’s Flowers has reflected the style of our customers around Chicago land through flowers and plants, with our multi-generational ownership, multiple locations, creative talent and large delivery fleet, we’re respected by our national peers and local communities.
Position: Delivery Driver
Location: Naperville, IL
Employment Type: Part-time 24+ hours per week available Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm, **Rotation with other drivers - Sunday 10m-2pm**
Hours: Availability Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm Sunday 10am-2pm rotating with other driver.
Pay: $14/Negotiable Depending on Experience
The Delivery Driver will be available to deliver product from our Naperville location to customers.
- Drive floral products to customer and ensure delivery of product is at the right location. Inventory and account for product that is not delivered.
- Assist store manager with daily maintenance of store such as sweeping, taking out garbage, and climb ladders up to 6 feet occasionally.
Skills and Qualifications
- Driving experience in a commercial setting and/or experienced as a laborer or handy person.
- Good attitude, professional and courteous at all times.
- Able to drive in all areas of the Chicago city and suburbs.
- Local Naperville candidates preferred. Knowledge of the Naperville area a plus.
- Valid driver’s license clean driving record a must.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.