Travel and adventure come standard as an Indian Trails bus driver. If you've been looking for a new and exciting career, you've found it!
As a bus driver, you can stay close to home, or travel across the country, all while meeting new people and being out on the open road. Our intensive paid training program will have you feeling confident and ready to hit the road in just 4-6 weeks.
We are looking to grow our team of professional motorcoach operators, who are responsible for ensuring our passengers experience world class service, while arriving to their destinations safely and on time. Don't have a Commercial Driver's License, no problem! Let us assist you in obtaining your Commercial Driver's License and launch a professional career in transportation WHILE GETTING PAID!
At Indian Trails, we pride ourselves in providing an employee friendly atmosphere along with many other benefits such as.
- $3000 SIGN ON BONUS.
- Paid Training.
- PAID TIME OFF during the first year.
- Comprehensive Benefit package.
- 401k program with employer contribution.
- Annual Uniforms provided.
- Annual Safety BONUS.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company provided life insurance.
- Company discount programs.
- Paid accommodations and daily meal allowance on multi-day trips.
- Company Employee Recognition Events - Summer picnic and Christmas party.
- Over 100 years in providing EXCELLENT customer service in the transportation industry.
- Michigan's newest and largest fleet of Motorcoaches.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Have a CDL (A or B) with Passenger and Air Brake endorsements, and an excellent driving record.
- Or be able to obtain a CDL B with Passenger and Air Brake endorsement.
- Be able to obtain and enhance license or passport for traveling outside the United States.
- Be able to pass a DOT physical, drug, and alcohol test.
- Pass a criminal background with no drug or alcohol convictions.
- Enjoy traveling, seeing new sites, and meeting new people.
- Adapts well to an ever-changing industry.
- Enjoys working with people while always treating them in a courteous and professional manner.
- Be flexible with change and be able to adapt to sudden schedule changes.
- For more information, or to apply visit https://indiantrails.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Indian Trails Mission Statement
Indian Trails Motorcoach is committed to provide our customers with the finest quality transportation service at a fair and competitive price.
We will continuously demonstrate this in the manner in which we deliver our service and operate and maintain our equipment.
We will deal fairly and honestly with our customers and employees in every aspect of our business.