Starting pay range of $19.00-$22.00 per hour plus bonuses paid weekly!
Why should you join our team?
We live our values - W.E.L.I.G.H.T (Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, and Teamwork). Gratitude. Humility. Love. You don’t often see values like these in most corporate statements, but Ace is different. These things are important to us. They represent our commitment to the company, our employees, to Ace retailers and to the Ace brand.
In addition to providing our employees a great culture, Ace also offers competitive benefits* that address life’s necessities and perks, many of which expand and improve year after year, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Incentive opportunities based on performance
- Paid Time Off Programs (incl. vacation, paid sick time, holiday pay)
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision and disability) & life insurance benefits for you and your dependents.
- Generous 401(k) retirement savings plan with company contributions, averaging 9.6% per year of eligible earnings over the past 5 years
- Dock to Driver Program: Ace will pay for your CDL License and Training to provide a career path transition to a Driver position
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers across the country and our Corporate Headquarters. Our company is growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Merchandise Discounts on Top Brands like Weber, Traeger, Yeti, Craftsman, DeWalt and thousands more!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – access to free visits to therapists and lawyers, guidance on financial matters, elder and childcare, and assistance with tickets to entertainment events.
- Adoption cost reimbursement
- Identity theft protection
* Benefits are provided in compliance with applicable policies.
Our Distribution Center is hiring Order Fillers, Receivers, Shippers, and Stockers!
Job positions and duties may include:
Receiving: Utilize forklift, and/or other power equipment to unload freight, process product via RF Scanner onto dock in preparation for stocking.
Stocking: Use of RF Scanner to resupply bins, maintain inventory freight in preparation of order picking while on foot or reach lift.
Order Filling: Use Voice Collect headset to select and stage merchandise for transport, while efficiently fulfilling orders via foot or forklift.
Shipping: Operate forklift or other power equipment to strategically load product onto outgoing trailers.
Multiple shifts are available!
1st Shift: Includes Sunday
2nd Shift: Wednesday – Saturday 5:00 pm – 3:30 am
2nd Shift: Sunday – Wednesday 5:00 pm – 3:30 am
3rd Shift: Saturday - Wednesday 8:00 pm - 4:30 am
Here are a few necessities to get you started…
Have a desire to work at Ace Hardware – The helpful place
Must be 18 years or older
Must be able to walk or stand for extended periods of time
Must be able to stoop, squat, and kneel on a regular basis
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs when needed
Availability on weekends and holidays may be required
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.
The pay range for this position starts as listed in the job posting, but could be higher based on education and experience. Please note, compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each opening. We take into consideration the minimum requirements outlined in the job description, such as an individual’s education, training and experience, the position’s work location, required travel (if any), and external market conditions when determining the final salary for potential new hires.
Be aware that salary estimates published via alternate online job boards may not be a true representation of the actual pay range offered for this position. Please refer to the Ace position description for the accurate starting pay range information and feel free to discuss this with a Talent Acquisition professional if you are chosen to move forward with an interview.
This written “Position Description” is not intended to cover all aspects of the position listed. It is meant to cover the basic/general essential job functions of a particular position. Ace Hardware Corporation reserves the right to change job duties, including essential job functions, according to business necessity.